Do you find mealtimes
or feeding your child
makes you anxious?
**Face-To-Face and Phone Consults Both Now Available!**
I am now conducting face-to-face consultations again at the Melbourne paediatric Specialists in Parkville and at Quality Care specialists in Maribyrnong.
- I will be working alternate Tuesday and Wednesdays
- Starting on Tuesday 24th November at Parkville and Maribyrnong on Wednesday 25th
- Phone or Facetime consultations are $65
Speak with you soon! I'm here for you and your family so feel free to reach out
Parenting Matters is a professional nursing health service offering prompt assistance to families struggling with problems of infant feeding, crying and separation, as well general parenting concerns, with a special interest in feeding difficulty. While these are common worries for many parents, having limited time in a consultation with some health professionals may mean that you feel they have been unable to discuss all your concerns. Parenting Matters believes that no parental worry is too small to ignore.
Meet Michele Meehan
Addressing Your Child's Infant Feeding Issues
Mary Patton Nursing Award (2009) Royal Children's Hospital
Do you have to follow your toddler around or use distractions so that your child will eat?
Our Guided Solutions
Sleep Activity Record
Needing a simple way to record your baby's sleep and feeding.
- Melbourne Paediatric Specialists Suite 4.04 Level 4 48 Flemington Rd Parkville 3052
- Quality Care Specialists Medical Centre 34-36 Mephan St Maribyrnong 3032